Together and never alone again!
Dates: May 5 - 7, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North
22400 Flagstaff Plaza
Ashburn, VA 20148
Hotel Phone (703) 723-8989
Fax: (703) 723-9104
The hotel is a 15 minute drive by free airport shuttle from Washington Dulles (Airport code: IAD). Please note that there are 3 airports called Washington. Flying into Washington Baltimore or Washington Reagan will involve an expensive cab fare so beware!
Hotel Rate: $99/night plus tax for 2 queens or one king (this includes two breakfast coupons per room).
Reservations can be made beginning June 15, 2016. The convention rate will be available 3 days prior and 3 days after the convention. Reservations at this rate are available until April 28, 2017. After this date, discounted hotel reservations are not available.
We have strategically chosen Washington Dulles (IAD) in order to make the convention as accessible as possible to women around the globe. Dulles is the busiest international airport in the Mid-Atlantic outside the NY metropolitan area and has excellent air links with the rest of the world. Washington DC itself is only a 30 minute drive away from the hotel and with attractions such as the White House & Capitol Hill, make it an ideal place to stay for an extra few days of fellowship.
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT
The hotel provides a free shuttle from the Dulles Airport (IAD). Call the hotel at 703-723-8989 and a shuttle will be dispatched to come get you. The shuttle only picks up at curbside 2H at the airport. 2H is located on the lower level, door 6 at the airport and right outside of baggage claims. Please proceed across the crosswalk and head all the way down to the right.
● If it’s too cold or hot outside you have the option to wait inside the airport and the driver will call you when he gets to 2H. (please provide your cell phone # to Hilton Garden Inn Front Desk Staff)
● Please be ready to get picked up when you call because the shuttle is only authorized to wait 10 minutes at 2H.
● The shuttle runs 24 hours a day.
● The front desk will arrange a shuttle back to the airport at check in.
If you want us to find you a roommate please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to match you up with another S.A woman who is also looking for a roommate.
If you are planning to stay extra days, the convention will be taking place during cherry blossom season in DC. The hotel can arrange for an SUV company to take 6-8 people per car to The Mall (journey time 30 minutes) for $10 each. Booking is required. Email email@example.com if you would like to take this trip on Monday, May 8th. There are also other attractions listed below:
Museum close to the Hotel:
- Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum, https://airandspace.si.edu/visit/udvar-hazy-center/
Other nearby Attractions:
- The DC Zoo is fantastic and has pandas https://nationalzoo.si.edu/
- Smithsonian Museums in DC http://www.si.edu/Museums
- Middleburg (famous equestrian town in Loudoun)http://visitmiddleburgva.com/attractions/
- Topgolf Loudoun: The Ultimate in Golf, Games, Food and Fun http://topgolf.com/us/loudoun/
- iFLY – Fun, indoor skydiving adventure https://www.iflyworld.com/loudoun/